Saturday 3 September 2016

LETS DO THIS Chapter 6 AllAlone

Cadenzas POV

C- WE ARE WINNING THIS WAR! 
I shout! I shout as load as I can! My nails are sharp! I claw Sophie and once she's down I go for the guards.
S- GAAH! Guards!
The guards try to attack. They can't out fight me! People just think.... I'm a slacker. Don't care about anything. School is boring. No! I'm NOT a slacker! Those things ain't true! So... People... Revenge has come... Training for all those years! Training! It's finally payed off! 
C- I love you Molly... 
I whisper. Molly was a mef'wa. So... That's were I got my claws from. 
I scratched all of them to the ground. Scars on there faces, blood everywhere you look. 
A- That was a bit "TOO" intense!
C- *sigh* ....yeah...
A- Come on! Let's go! I think I see something!
Ally runs into the dark distance, though it starts to get a bit lighter! 
C- WAIT FOR ME! PLEASE!
I run after her...

No comments:

Post a Comment